UJF’s JCRC is proud to offer a briefing and refresher on Jewish institutional security with Captain Sue Bretthauer of the Stamford Police Department:
Protecting Your Jewish Institution: What You Need To Know
- Current threats and concerns
- Basic security principles
- Near and long term institutional security planning
- Maximizing available resources
- Working with local law enforcement
- Opportunity for questions and information sharing
The briefing will take place Thursday, April 26 at 12pm and is exclusively open to professionals and leadership of local Jewish agencies.
Please RSVP to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-321-1373, ext. 104 by April 20th.